Seasoned Sweet Peas
Green Peas, Water, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt, Rice Starch, Potato Flakes, Corn Flour, Parsley, Sunflower Seed Oil. May Contain: Wheat, Barley, Oats, Spelt.
|Per Per 3/4 cup (100g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 5 g||7%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 15 g|
|Fibre 5 g||18%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 5 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 90 mg||4%|
|Potassium 250 mg||5%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
STOVETOP: (for best results)
- For best results, use non-stick medium size skillet with lid.
- Preheat skillet on LOW.
- Cut open bag and add contents to skillet and increase heat to MEDIUM.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until desired tenderness is achieved.
- Stir occasionally to mix components into sauce.
- Remove from burner and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Do not pierce or perforate bag.
- Place bag on microwave safe dish, seam side up.
- Heat on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let stand 30 seconds. CAUTION: Bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave, holding edges.
- Open bag and transfer contents into dish.
- Stir before serving.