40 mins or less
I don't know what it is about these but I like them much better than beef meatballs. I use these mostly when we just do meatballs in sauce for finger food dinners.
Our family really enjoys these even more then the beef. Very tasty and perfect with your favourite Bbq sauce for a appetizer.
I now bake these in my air fryer at 300 for 10 ...
I now bake these in my air fryer at 300 for 10 minutes 7 and 3. They are so delicious and juicy.
Turkey, Water, Toasted Wheat Crumbs, Salt, Soy Protein (Soy Lecithin), Spices, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Red Bell Peppers, Garlic Powder. Browned In Soybean Oil.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (6 meatballs (60 g))|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place entire contents in oven-proof baking dish.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in 1 cup (250 mL) of your favourite sauce, coating all surfaces.
- Cover dish, replace in centre of oven and cook 25 minutes.
- Preheat fry pan on medium heat (or electric fry pan to 300°F/150°C).
- Add entire contents and 1/2 cup (125 mL) water.
- Cook, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 cup (250 mL) of your favourite sauce, coating all surfaces. Recover.
- Cook 5 minutes.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Place entire contents in microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1 cup (250 mL) of your favourite sauce, coating all surfaces.
- Cover and heat on high 8 minutes. Stir meatballs and heat on high 9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand, covered, 1 minute before serving.