Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Water, Part Skim Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan And Romano Cheeses (Milk, Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Rennet And/Or Microbial Enzymes, Citric Acid, Lipase, Cellulose), Diced Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Beef, Crushed Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic (Garlic, Canola Oil, Water, Citric Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Vinegar, Beef Base (Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Product, Onion Powder, Caramel Colour, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Flavour, Beef, Beef Fat, Beef Stock, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum), Milk Ingredients, Salt, Spices.
Soy, Milk, Gluten
|Per 1/8 of tray (227 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 9 g||14%|
+ Trans 0.3 g
|Carbohydrate 28 g|
|Fibre 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 17 g|
|Cholesterol 25 mg||8%|
|Sodium 520 mg||22%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove tray from box and carefully remove foil cover from tray as edges are sharp.
- Tent cover (up) in centre and place loosely over lasagna, crimping foil edges slightly.
- Place tray on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 75 minutes. Remove cover.
- Cook 20 minutes, or until cheese browns.
- Remove from oven. CAUTION: Tray will be hot. Support when removing from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
DO NOT MICROWAVE.