Slow Cooked Beef Pot Roast
Beef, Water, Beef Juices, Dextrose, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, And Wheat Protein, Caramel Colour, Spices, Flavour, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Dehydrated Parsley, Modified Milk Ingredients, Canola Oil
Soy, Milk, Gluten
|Per 1/6 of pouch (140 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 15 g||20%|
+ Trans 0.5 g
|Carbohydrate 4 g|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 1 g||1%|
|Protein 23 g|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||33%|
|Sodium 570 mg||25%|
|Potassium 350 mg||7%|
|Calcium 10 mg||1%|
|Iron 2.25 mg||13%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS): (for best results)
- Place pouch in deep microwave-safe dish or bowl, flat side up. Cut three small slits on top of pouch.
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 3 minutes.
- Using oven mitt, grasp one end of hot pouch and carefully cut other end allowing hot contents to transfer into dish.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175°C).
- Rinse sealed package under warm water for a few minutes to loosen product from pouch.
- Cut pouch open and transfer contents to covered oven-proof dish.
- Heat 60 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- For best results, use a medium size slow cooker.
- Place sealed pouch under warm running water for 30-60 seconds to loosen product from pouch.
- Cut pouch open and transfer contents to slow cooker.
- Add ½ cup (125 mL) water. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 hours.
- Stir and serve.
Ensure product is thoroughly heated (165°F/74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.