20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Haddock Tenders: Haddock, Water, Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugars (Sugar, Dextrose), Baking Powder, Garlic Powder, Toasted Onion Powder, Granulated Roasted Garlic, Rice Starch, Onion Powder, Guar G
Fish, Soy, Milk
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- Defrost sauce pouch in cold or running water 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut open and transfer contents to dipping bowl.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Remove all packaging. Spread pieces in single layer on lined baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 18 to 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Turn once. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Cook until minimum internal temperature of 158°F (70°C) is reached. Fully cooked haddock is opaque and flakes with a fork. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only. Although we make every effort to have all bones removed, small bones may sometimes be present.
DO NOT MICROWAVE.
This product does not currently have any related products.