Sirloin Beef Meatballs
30 mins or less
These meatballs are delicious! Quick and easy a...
These meatballs are delicious! Quick and easy addition to pasta or even in a sauce as an appetizer
Beef, Water, Soy Protein (Contains Caramel Colour), Sea Salt, Spices, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (5 meatballs (70 g) )|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
FRY PAN: (for best results)
- Place meatballs in cold non-stick fry pan with 1/4 cup (60 mL) water. Cover and gradually increase heat to medium-high (350F/175C).
- Heat 20 minutes (entire box), stirring often. If desired, cover with sauce.
- Heat and stir another 2 to 4 minutes.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Heat meatballs, uncovered, on high in microwave-safe bowl: 11/2 to 2 minutes (10 meatballs); 8 to 10 minutes (half box); 13 to 15 minutes (entire box). Stir every 5 minutes.
- If desired, cover with sauce and heat 2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
HEAT IN SAUCE:
- Add meatballs into boiling sauce of choice.
- Heat 10 to 12 minutes, stirring often.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spread meatballs in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 20 minutes. If desired, pour preheated sauce over meatballs before serving.
Ensure product is thoroughly heated (165°F/74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.