Sirloin Beef Meatballs
Beef, Water, Soy Protein (Soy Protein, Caramel), Sea Salt, Spices and Spice Extracts, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder, Soy Lecithin, Tricalcium Phosphate (Anti-Caking), Polysorbate 80 (Emulsifier). Contains: Soy.
|Per 4 meatballs (60 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 10 g||13%|
+ Trans 0.5 g
|Carbohydrate 1 g|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 1 g||1%|
|Protein 12 g|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 320 mg||14%|
|Potassium 250 mg||5%|
|Calcium 10 mg||1%|
|Iron 1.5 mg||8%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
FRY PAN: (for best results)
- Place meatballs in cold non-stick fry pan with 1/4 cup (60 mL) water. Cover and gradually increase heat to medium-high.
- Heat 20 minutes (entire box), stirring often. If desired, cover with sauce.
- Heat and stir another 2 to 4 minutes.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Heat meatballs, uncovered, on high in microwave-safe bowl: 1 1/2 to 2 minutes (10 meatballs); 8 to 10 minutes (half box); 13 to 15 minutes (entire box). Stir every 5 minutes.
- If desired, cover with sauce and heat 2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
HEAT IN SAUCE:
- Add meatballs into boiling sauce of choice.
- Heat 10 to 12 minutes, stirring often.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spread meatballs in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Heat 20 minutes. If desired, pour preheated sauce over meatballs before serving.
Ensure product is thoroughly heated to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.