10 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Water, Pork Wontons (Pork, Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Wheat Flour, Water Chestnuts, Liquid Egg-White, Potato Starch, Liquid Whole Eggs, Salt, Sugar), Napa Cabbage, Sugar, Chicken Flavour (Salt, Flavour, Colour), Salt, Yeast Extract, Disodium Guanylate,
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS): (for best results)
- Remove bowl from box.
- Heat on high 6 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes. CAUTION: Bowl will be hot. Support when removing from microwave.
- Remove film, stir contents gently and serve.
- Remove film and empty contents into saucepan. Cover.
- Cook on medium heat until soup comes to a simmer.
- Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute before serving.