Supreme Homestyle Lasagna
Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Meat (Beef, Pork), Part Skim Mozzarella, Light Ricotta And Romano Cheeses (Milk Ingredients, Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzyme And/Or Rennet, Citric Acid, Lipase), Tomato Paste, Water, Onions, White Wine (Sulphites), Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Base (Garlic, Canola Oil, Water, Citric Acid), Salt, Sugar, Herbs, Spices, Chili Peppers.
Milk, Gluten, Sulfites
|Per 1/8 of tray (227 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 12 g||18%|
+ Trans 0.5 g
|Carbohydrate 30 g|
|Fibre 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 19 g|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||12%|
|Sodium 710 mg||30%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove tray from box and carefully remove foil cover from tray as edges are sharp.
- Tent cover (up) in centre and place loosely over lasagna, crimping foil edges slightly.
- Place tray on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 75 minutes. Remove cover.
- Cook 20 minutes, or until cheese browns.
- Remove from oven. CAUTION: Tray will be hot. Support when removing from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.