Supreme Homestyle Lasagna
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Meat (Beef, Pork), Part Skim Mozzarella, Light Ricotta And Romano Cheeses (Milk Ingredients, Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt,
Milk, Gluten, Sulfites
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove tray from box and carefully remove foil cover from tray as edges are sharp.
- Tent cover (up) in centre and place loosely over lasagna, crimping foil edges slightly.
- Place tray on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 75 minutes. Remove cover.
- Cook 20 minutes, or until cheese browns.
- Remove from oven. CAUTION: Tray will be hot. Support when removing from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.