Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings
30 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Chicken Wings (Drumettes And Winglets), Water, Modified Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Soy Protein, Sea Salt, Salt, Flavour (Soy Protein), Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Dextrose, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Spread wings in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.
- Preheat barbecue on medium-high.
- Spread wings in single layer on grill.
- Barbecue 8 to 10 minutes with lid closed. Turn wings and continue grilling 8 to 10 minutes with lid open.
- Monitor wings closely, turning frequently to prevent burning.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Arrange 6 to 8 wings in a circle on microwave-safe plate and defrost 4 minutes.
- Heat on high 2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.