Marinated Chicken and Bacon Kabob
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Chicken, Water, Bacon (Pork, Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Smoke), Seasoning (Sugars [Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Sugar], Salt, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Dehydrated Onion, Yeast Extract, Spice Extract, Spices And Herbs, Citric Acid, Turmeric, Turmeric Extract), Modified Corn Starch, Soy Protein, Salt, Canola Oil, Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (1 kabob (128 g))|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM THAWED.
BARBECUE: (for best results)
- Preheat barbecue on high 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sear kabob 1 minute on each of the four sides.
- Turn heat to medium. Grill with lid closed, 4 to 6 minutes, turning all four sides, until fully cooked.
- Preheat oven broiler element on high.
- Place kabob on broiler pan in centre of oven.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fully cooked. Turn once.