Vegan meal plan
Tuesday, Mar. 8, 2022
Looking to add more meat-free meals to your week? Our new MeatLESS™ and FishLESS products are delicious inspiration. With our umami-packed bowl of meat-free “meatballs” tossed in a flavourful gochujang-style sauce, NEW non-fish tenders coated in a crispy tempura-style batter, and other veg-forward options, you can easily veganize any day — from Taco Tuesday to Fish(-free) Friday.
Just add some of our vegan sweet treats, and you have the perfect ending to a plant-based feast.
Korean Style MeatLESS TM Balls and Veggie Bowl with Kimchi Crunch Salad
- 1 package of M&M Food Market Korean Style MeatLESS™ Balls and Veggie Bowl
- 1 package of M&M Food Market California Style Mixed Vegetables
- 1 cup of diced cucumbers
- 1 cup of vegan kimchi
- Heat Korean Style MeatLESS™ Balls and Veggie Bowl according to package instructions.
- Microwave California Style Mixed Vegetables according to package instructions; then add to a medium bowl and roughly chop.
- Add 1 cup diced cucumbers and 1 cup vegan kimchi to vegetables; toss gently to combine.
- Transfer Korean-Style Bowl contents to a plate and serve with kimchi crunch salad on the side.
Vegan-Pasta-Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps
- Whole large portobello mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Plant-based mozzarella
- 1 package of M&M Food Market MeatLESS Balls and Penne Kit
- Stem, season and toss portobello mushrooms in olive oil; roast on a parchment-lined baking sheet at 400°F for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare MeatLESS Balls and Penne Kit according to package instructions.
- Stuff hollow side of each mushroom with a large scoop of the pasta and “meatball” mixture; sprinkle with plant-based mozzarella.
- Return to oven for 5 mins.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Vegan “Fish” Tacos and Bean Salsa
- 1 package of M&M Food Market FishLESS Tenders
- 1 package of M&M Food Market Four Bean Salad
- 1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes
- A handful of chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- Small tortillas
- Cook FishLESS Tenders according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, microwave Four Bean Salad according to package instructions; transfer to a medium bowl and let cool.
- Stir in 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes, a handful of chopped cilantro and the juice of 1 lime; toss to combine.
- Serve FishLESS Tenders inside warmed tortillas, topped with bean salsa.
Mediterranean Fritters with Vegan Ranch Drizzle
- 1 package of M&M Food Market Mediterranean Salad
- 1 package of M&M Food Market Dessert Bar Variety Pack
- 1 small zucchini
- 3/4 cup flour
- Ground flaxseed
- Fresh herbs
- Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- Dried dill
- Microwave Mediterranean Salad according to package instructions.
- Transfer to a bowl and mash with a potato masher until half of the beans are broken up. Add 1 small zucchini, grated; 3/4 cup flour; and 2 tbsp each ground flaxseed and chopped fresh herbs.
- Form 4 patties using a ½-cup measure and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 mins, flipping halfway through.
- To make vegan ranch sauce, combine 1 cup vegan mayonnaise, the zest and juice of half a lemon, and 2 tbsp dried dill in a small bowl.
Serve our Dessert Bar Variety Pack as a sweet snack following the fritters.